Simplify COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) testing
The portable, easy-to-use BD Veritor™ Plus System provides reliable COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) results in 15 minutes
Simplify the testing process
• Easy operation and 1-button functionality may help reduce manual test processing errors
• Simple sample processing with color-coded tubes
Achieve fast, reliable results
• Displays easy-to-read digital results for COVID-19 in 15 minutes: “CoV2: +” for positive, “CoV2: -” for negative
• Records results on secured internal drive
• Advanced particle technology helps improve test performance
Provide workflow efficiency
• Adapts easily to your workflow by offering 2 operational modes
- Walk away: Test device is inserted immediately into Analyzer, so staff can multi-task while sample incubates (15 minutes)
- Analyze now: Test device is inserted after incubation time is complete, allowing batches of samples to be tested (results in seconds
Provide result traceability
• Download and display Lot number, patient/specimen ID, Operator ID and test records with BD Veritor™ InfoScan module
• Offers result-printing capabilities via USB port
BD Veritor™ Plus Analyser
*Must be paired with BD Veritor System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2
The BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2
*Must be paired with The BD Veritor™ Plus analyzer.
*CONTAINS 30 nasal swabs (30 tests)
The COVID Rapid testing system by BD via nasal swab is approved by Health Canada and the test result accuracy is 98%. The test is a bilateral nasal swab that gets dipped into our pre-filled reagent tube. Then three drops of the reagent are put on to the test cartridge to incubated for 15 minutes, once the 15 minutes is up then you can but the cartridge into the reader and it will tell you the result within 3 seconds.
“Under the recent exemption for point of care testing from the LSCCLA, any health professional or trained individual can perform a point of care test that has been approved by Health Canada. The test must still be authorized by Health Canada.” the letter from the Ministry of Health-the exemption memo is attached.