ZOLL AED PLUS FULLY AUTOMATIC DEFIBRILLATOR
When the Fully Automatic AED Plus® detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own. No one needs to push a button. Once the Fully Automatic AED Plus prompts “Don’t Touch Patient,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed, it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
Like all ZOLL AEDs, the Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®. This revolutionary technology gives you real-time feedback for both depth and rate of chest compressions, helping you provide the best CPR possible in a rescue. Audio and visual prompts guide you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to “Push Harder.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- Pushing hard and fast? You will hear “Good Compressions.”
What is Real CPR Help?
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You need an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. The ZOLL® AED Plus® can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
Zoll AED Plus Features:
- Costs significantly less to maintain than almost any other AED.
- Real CPR Help® provides real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR. The AED Plus® is the ONLY AED that can SEE what you’re doing during CPR and provide audio and text prompts (PUSH HARDER and GOOD COMPRESSIONS) and a visible bar gauge on the display screen for each compression in real time. Real CPR Help does MORE than “CPR coaching.” Other CPR coaches are BLIND, and cannot SEE your CPR
- Powered by 10 Lithium batteries. The Lithium 123A batteries can be purchased at any retail camera store.
- Best Ingress Protection rating for dust and water. The AED Plus has an ingress protection (IP) rating of IP55 for dust and water. No other major manufacturer’s AED has a higher rating. This enables placement in ideal locations, allowing quick access to an AED for emergencies that may occur outdoors, near water and moisture, or in dusty environments full of small airborne particles.
- The First and Only Full-Rescue AED
• 1ea Public Safety PASS Cover
• 1ea Type 123 Lithium Batteries, qty ten (10) w/storage sleeve
• 1pr CPR-D-padz One Piece electrode w/Real CPR Help. Five (5) year shelf-life.
• 1ea AED Softcase
• 5 year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
Please click below to view/download: