PRI·MED® ASTM Level 3 Masks with Visor - Case of 100
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity: 4 boxes of 25 (100 units)
ASTM LEVEL 3 MEDICAL GRADE MASK WITH VISOR
Based on ASTM F2100 standards, this mask provides the highest level of protection during medical procedures. The attached visor and advanced fluid-resistant and filtration capabilities of the mask provide all-in-one protection for wound care, line changes and dental work. This mask is recommended for procedures with a high risk of fluid splash, when handling trauma or caring for ER and ICU patients.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (%): ≥99
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (%): ≥99
- 𝚫P (mmH₂0/cm²): < 5
- Fluid Resistance: 160 mm Hg
- Flame Spread: Class 1
Features & Benefits
- Anti-Glare Visor
- Designed with wrap-around wings, anti-glare film and anti-fog properties, providing all-in-one splash protection with an unobstructed view.
- Ultrasonically Welded Seams
- Ensures mask layers remain secured and rest comfortably against the skin.
- Wide Nosepiece with Anti-Fog Foam
- Constructed with high-quality aluminum, anti-fog foam and a black anti-glare strip, providing enhanced visibility and comfort.
- Soft Mask And Ear Loop Material
- Carefully engineered and clinician preferred for extended periods of use without discomfort.
- Single Use Only
- Does not contain graphene
Manufacturer's Item Number: PG4-1573