Halyard LAVENDER Nitrile Exam Glove, Box of 250
- Higher count per box saves space and waste
- For low exposure to fluids or chemicals
- Powder-free and natural rubber latex-free
- Textured fingertips
- Length: 9.5 in.
Halyard Health LAVENDER* Nitril Exam Gloves are thinner, lighter and more economical than standard nitrile, yet they retain the protective properties required for excellent performance across a wide range of healthcare tasks. They're the ideal replacement for vinyl and latex exam gloves, providing superior barrier and more comfort than vinyl, while avoiding the problem of latex allergy.
Nitrile glove protection you can trust
LAVENDER* Exam Gloves are tested extensively to ensure protection for users in a wide range of situations.
- Meet or exceed ASTM test standards for nitrile exam gloves1
- Pass ASTM test standards for viral penetration by blood-borne pathogens2
- Pass ISO standard for primary skin irritation & sensitivity3
- Tested against common healthcare chemicals including:4
- Povidone iodine
- Quaternary detergent
Halyard Health LAVENDER* Nitrile Exam Gloves are designed for a wide range of tasks:
- Dispensing general medications
- Transporting patients
- Routine oral care
- Non-invasive general physical examinations
- Specimen container transport
Comfort you can feel -- at a more affordable price
In a use test, over 85% of healthcare professionals significantly preferred LAVENDER* Nitrile Gloves over two leading "stretch" vinyl exam gloves. They also preferred LAVENDER* Gloves for tactile sensitivity, easier finger and hand movement, less hand fatigue, softness, coolness and comfort. More comfort leads to greater compliance, which means better protection for staff and patients.