Welch Allyn® Green Series™ Exam Light IV
A single, bright LED light that provides 3x the typical output of halogen and consumes less energy for improved facility efficiencies.
Perfect for women’s health facilities or specialties that require very focused light in specific areas. Featuring a light pipe that is highly flexible and twice as long as conventional pipes, the Green Series Exam Light IV provides an unobtrusive exam for you and your patient. With a bright, single LED light that provides 3x the typical output of halogen and consumes less energy for improved facility efficiencies—now you can see true tissue color rendition while reducing your current cost of ownership. Perfect for women’s health facilities or specialties that require very focused light in specific areas. The Green Series Lights were designed to improve patient exams while reducing environmental impact.
- Light pipe is twice as long as conventional pipes, providing unobtrusive views
- Highly flexible pipe for easy maneuverability, helping to improve patient exams
- Pinpoint accuracy and true tissue color with 3x the output of a halogen source
- Maximize floor space with multiple mounting options, including exam tables
- Help reduce risk of cross-contamination with touchless On/Off
Please click below to view and download: