Caviwipe Surface Disinfectant Disposable Germicidal Cleaner & Healthcare Disinfecting/Sanitizer Wipes, case of 12/Container of 160
Caviwipes Regular 6''X7''. Container/160
Case of 12 cannisters
CaviWipes Disinfecting Towelettes are non-woven disposable towelettes pre-saturated with CaviCide. CaviWipes are intended for use in healthcare settings such as hospitals, dental offices, laboratories, clinics, ophthalmic offices, veterinary facilities and in kitchens and bathrooms. CaviWipes are effective against the following microorganisms on hard, non-porous surfaces when used as directed:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with Reduced Susceptibility to Vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)*
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)*
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2*
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)*
- Influenza A2 Virus*
- HEALTHCARE DISINFECTING WIPES: CaviWipes are effective against microoganisms on hand hard nonporous surfaces. Kills Tuberculocidal, MRSA, HIV-1, HBV and HCV in 3 minutes.
- FRAGRANCE FREE, READY TO USE AND EASY DISPENSING: For use on hard non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
- WON'T BUNCH UP OR TEAR DURING USE: CaviWipes are durable non-woven towelettes that offers quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience killing organisms in only 3 minutes.
- REDUCES THE RISK OF CROSS-CONTAMINATION: Effectively cleans while still being safe on common household and medical surfaces.
- IDEAL FOR HOME CARE AND HEALTH CARE SETTINGS: Recommended for in hospitals, dental offices, bathrooms, laboratories, nursing homes, ambulance equipment surfaces, health club facilities, oxygen hoods, surgical centers, operating rooms and more.