Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3 Knee Brace
Original price $249.00 - Original price $249.00
$249.00 - $249.00
Current price $249.00
For misalignment of the kneecap
Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain® P3 relieves pain and inflammation caused by misalignment of the kneecap and pain radiating from muscles, tendons and joints around the knees.
Improved kneecap controlGenuTrain P3 braces and supports protect, secure and stabilize the kneecap during each and every movement. Together with a corrective strap, the integrated ring-shaped pad holds the kneecap securely in a natural, central position and prevents any drifting, while a second, wedge-shaped pad encourages relaxation of tight muscles in the outer thigh.
Comfortable, effective pain reliefThe GenuTrain P3 support exerts gentle compression, which provides a soothing massage effect while also reducing swelling and pain. If you have a tight IT band, the GenuTrain P3 support helps relax the muscles on the outside of the thigh to relieve pain. The breathable knit contours to your body shape, to encase the knee perfectly, and adapts to every movement without slipping or constricting.
Less pain, more activityMaintain your active lifestyle free of knee pain, with GenuTrain P3 braces and supports for misaligned kneecaps.
- Muscle-relaxing pad - Reduces sideways pulling of the kneecap to further reduce pain and relax the muscles with soothing massage.
- Corrective guide - Stops your kneecap from drifting outward to relieve discomfort and help healing without loss of mobility.
- Patella cover - Counteracts the tilting of the patella
- Corrective strap - can be individually adjusted for optimal kneecap control
- Pad wing - Proximal extension as far as the vastus medialis muscle, improved proprioception
- Ring-shaped soft pad - Surrounds the kneecap to center it for stability.
- Wedge-shaped Hoffa soft pads - Two pressure points on the pad relieve strain on the area below the knee, which frequently causes pain.
- Habitual (lateral) dislocation of the kneecap
- Dislocation (or subluxation) of the kneecap
- Runner's knee
- Tight IT band
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
Can I wash it?Yes. All Bauerfeind supports are made with machine-washable materials. Here’s how to care for your brace: For products with Velcro® straps, pads or inserts, remove them if possible, or fasten them securely at the place provided on the brace. Machine wash your brace in cold water using the gentle or delicate cycle. Wash separately using laundry detergent with no additives (do not use fabric softener or Woolite). Lay your support flat and let it air dry; do not put it in the dryer. Proper washing and drying helps your knit support maintain elasticity and original fit.
What if I’m between sizes? Should I purchase the smaller or larger size?Choose the larger size for gentler compression or the smaller size for firmer compression. When between sizes, the average person prefers the smaller size for a more secure fit, unless you are sensitive to compression.
*The brace may be covered under your extended health insurance.