Bauerfeind GenuTrain OA Knee Brace
Orthosis for Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Degenerative arthritis of the knee (Osteoarthritis or OA) is a condition in which the natural joint surface cartilage slowly “wears” away. Bauerfeind offers a wide range of products for different stages of OA progression.
Our new GenuTrain OA knee brace provides clinically-proven relief from painful Osteoarthritis of the knee through innovative unloading and targeted, comfortable compression. Available through prescription from your healthcare provider.
Orthosis for compression and unloading of the knee joint.
Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain OA knee brace combines a lightweight, low-profile design with 3D AirKnit support for unparalleled relief, joint control and all day wearing comfort.
The GenuTrain OA provides targeted relief to areas on the inside or outside of the knee joint - “unloading” pressure with its innovative strap system, based on the 3-Point Principle. The compression support improves proprioception for an active lifestyle.
Innovative unloading system
adjustable power-8 strap system and stabilizing hinge provide relief (3-Point Principle)
lightweight and low profile for extra wearing comfort and improved proprioception
automatically adjusts to leg shape and allows for flexion/extention control
easy adjustable unloading relief
for easy donning and doffing
For the Treatment of:
- Medial or lateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- Instability of the knee joint (mediolateral)
- Unicompartmental cartilage/bone lesion
- Condition after cartilage surgery and cartilage growth for necessary unilateral post-operative relief
- Following unilateral meniscal lesions
- Ahlbäck’s disease (osteonecrosis)
- Osteochondrosis dissecans
- Bone bruising (bone edema of the medial condylus of the femur/tibial plateau)
*The brace may be covered under your extended health insurance.