Medical Packaging STERIL-PEEL Sterilization Pouches
All STERIL-PEEL® products are manufactured from medical grade bleached kraft paper, hydrogen peroxide, rather than chlorine is used as the bleaching agent
STERIL-PEEL® products are printed with dual indicators which change colour in either steam or ethylene oxide. Both indicators conform with the latest ISO 11140 and EN868 regulations. The steam indicator ink will only change in the presence of all necessary parameters – saturated steam, temperature and time.
They are made from virgin pulp, ensuring optimum consistency of the paper sheet, providing superior barrier properties. Lead-Free and Medically-Safe Inks.
- Ensures the most consistent performance of sealing and opening in the most demanding health-care environments.
- Ideal for hospitals, biotech and pharma, where highest levels of sterility are crucial.
- Manufactured from medical grade bleached kraft paper. They are made from virgin pulp, ensuring optimum consistency of the paper sheet, providing superior barrier properties.
- Hydrogen peroxide, rather than chlorine, is used as the bleaching agent.
- Printed with dual indicators that change colour in either steam (pink to brown) or ethylene oxide (green to gold).
- Steam indicator ink will only change in the presence of all necessary parameters — saturated steam, temperature and time.
- Both indicators conform with the latest ISO 11140 and EN868 regulations.
- Lead-free and medically safe inks.
- Made in Canada under ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485 guidelines.
- Fracture-free tinted blue film.
- Pre-fold adhesive tape ensures ease and accuracy of pouch sealing. Self-adhesive tape has been tested in all sterilization conditions.
- The adhesive tape is made of a polyester film coated with medical grade acrylic adhesive, designed for use in steam and ethylene oxide sterilizers.
- Steril-Peel is registered as a 510K device (#953829) with the US Food and Drug Administration, and is registered as a CE product under NL/CA01/601529.
- Heat seal, self seal pouches and rolls using medical paper and film for steam and eto sterilization (Self seal pouches are 99% used in dental).
- In Canada it has to be a Class 4 pouch which uses a multi-parameter ink. We also sell pouches in heat seal, self seal and rolls and that is mainly used for hydrogen peroxide sterilization (used in hospitals or OEM)